Something I often hear clients say.
When business owners come to me for copywriting, they're often concerned it will take up valuable time they simply don't have. It won't.
Whether it's for a blog post, strapline, brochure or website, I don't need much from you to get started.
It's a really simple process, we just need a little time to chat:
1) I'll do a little background research before we talk.
2) We talk (over 'phone or in person) - I ask questions to get the info I need.
2) I listen - tell me what you do, buyer behaviour, what you need to achieve.
3) Research - I'll investigate your product, market, competitors, likes/dislikes, successes and failures.
4) The magic - all that info whirs and settles in my brain.
5) I start writing.
6) You'll receive a Word Document with all your content.
7) You're free to amend, delete or add any other info you like (so far, I haven't had a client change much!)
What are you waiting for?
Let's get cracking.